We are proud to announce that the 2018 Progress in Paper Physics Seminar will be held in Lodz, Poland, September 23–27, 2018.
Presentation, promotion and information-sharing on the most up-to-date fundamental research and knowledge related to a wide range of topics:
- structure and properties of fibres, fibre network and fibrous materials
- microstructure of fibres, fibre modification, bonding behaviour
- physical and physicochemical mechanisms
- testing methods of paper structure and paper properties including modeling and simulation
- materials used for paper modification (e.g. NC, MFC)
- paper-based composites
Results will be presented by the world's leading scientists in paper physics.
Keynote Speaker: Prof. Tetsu Uesaka
(Complex Materials Group, Department of Chemical Engineering, and FSCN Mid Sweden University)
- 20th of May, 2018 Submission of detailed abstracts
- 1st of June, 2018 Acceptance of abstracts
- 20th of July, 2018 End of early-bird registration
- 15th of September, 2018 End of registration
- 23rd of September, 2018 START of the Seminar
Please contact us via e-mail: email@example.com
Seminar flyer can be downloaded from here.