The main sponsor of Progress in Paper Physics Seminar 2018
We are proud to announce that the 2018 Progress in Paper Physics Seminar will be held in Lodz, Poland, September 23–27, 2018.
Seminar programme can be downloaded from here (v5).
Presentation, promotion and information-sharing on the most up-to-date fundamental research and knowledge related to a wide range of topics:
- structure and properties of fibres, fibre network and fibrous materials
- microstructure of fibres, fibre modification, bonding behaviour
- physical and physicochemical mechanisms
- testing methods of paper structure and paper properties including modeling and simulation
- materials used for paper modification (e.g. NC, MFC)
- paper-based composites
Results will be presented by the world's leading scientists in paper physics.
- 20th of May, 2018 Submission of detailed abstracts
- 1st of June, 2018 Acceptance of abstracts
- 20th of July, 2018 End of early-bird registration
- 15th of September, 2018 End of registration
- 23rd of September, 2018 START of the Seminar
Please contact us via e-mail: email@example.com
Seminar flyer can be downloaded from here.